Thursday, June 5, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project: Photo Collage

I'm back!! Sorry about the pause in posts, but I was finishing up my last semester of college. Thank you to Gina for letting me take some time off and to the talented team members for your support.

I was asked to make a display for my niece's senior recital at college (did I just type that, college?). She had a joint recital with her boyfriend ( is she old enough to have one of those?).

All chipboard pieces first had a coat of gesso applied and then different purples in different thicknesses.
Here is a close up of one of the treble clefs and the different embossing colors used.
While the embossing was still hot, I used a music stamp and stamped onto each of the letters.


I altered three binder clips for food markers.

Gina Design Products

3 comments: