Thursday, July 10, 2014

Gina's Designs DT Project: Art Storage Cabinet

Happy July! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. What I have for you  is the Art Storage Cabinet. This unit will give you plenty of storage space! (Sorry, I am moving this weekend and am down to the bare minimums in my craft room! I promise, I will have this unit stuffed before the month is over!)
 
 Two of the sides house a long cubbie. As you can see by the picture, it will hold larger items, such as can of hair spray and mod podge!
To get this marble effect I swirled the embossing powder while it was hot and it blends with the gesso.
 
 You will find two large drawers on each of the other sides of the unit. The drawers are big enough to house ink pads from Stampin' up and still have room left in the drawer!




 The top has two cubbies as well. Next week I will be showing you a new design that will fit into one of the top cubbies!
 
  For those of you that have the Ultimate Storage Tower, the Art Storage Cabinet sits on top of the Tower. What a great pair!


Gina's Designs Products Used


Other Items Used
Knobs: local hardware store
Metal Filigree: ButterBeeScraps
Ink: Distressed Ink: Walnut Stain
Embossing Powder: Zing-Chestnut, Stampendous-Aged Ivory,Ranger Black
Paper:KellerKurtz and Company (Hobby Lobby)
Lace: Suhafuha and my stash




No comments:

Post a Comment