Sunday, March 29, 2015

Gina's Deisgns DT Project - Inspire Planner


The pictures below are how I decorated my journal. The paper is Graphic 45 - Couture.  The frame and the word inspire were both embossed. I then cut out a black oval to go behind the frame and attache the word to it. Pop dots were used to attach it to the book.
On the side I used one of Gina's dangle and created this fun charm.
The corset was painted black and the "lace" painted white.

The sewing machine is embossed with black and silver.
The next three pictures are the tabbed pages. The chipboard was painted black.
The hanger and the dressform were embossed with black. I attached these two piece as well as the corset towards the edge of the covers so I would still have the flat surface for writing.

Gina's Designs Products Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment